A list of Vaccines that are in the final phases. How many will be mandated for school? How many will be mandated to keep your Insurance? :
- Vaccine for Bad breathe...namely Halitosis. Don't believe me...Link here.
- Hepatitis C
- Epstein-Barr (This one makes me sick, because vaccines are KNOWN to cause this)
- Kaposi sarcome-associated with Herpesvirus Read more about Kaposi sarcome here.
- Human t-cell lumphotropic virus
- Helicobacter pylori
- schistosimes (this is a parasite)
- liver flukes (this is a parasite)
- Genital Herpes
- More HPV vaccines (read here)
- FDA just approved an Experimental H5N1 Bird Flu
- Cholera...Which in USA only happens 6 times a year, and usually with someone who traveled to another country. read the CDC info here.
- Pneumoconjugate Vaccine (you can find information about this at Merck website)
- Herpes Zoster
- Vaccine for Autism (yes this is true) You can read about this here.
Now let us do some quick number checks. The CDC and the AAP recommends the following
49 doses of 14 vaccines....PLUS now 1 flu vaccine a year That is 3.5 doses per vaccine excluding flu vaccine.
In 1983: 23 doses of 7 vaccines. that is 3.2 per year.
So it is safe to say that all of the above will have about 3 doses.
Will this mean in 2016 kids will get 32 vaccines or 96 doses.
Fact is there are 200 vaccines in the pipeline right now. You can go to any Pharmaceutical Website. Click on the link reserved for investors...And you will get to see all the new and exciting drugs and vaccines that have passed at least phase one of clinical trials.
So the question is...Will we go from a society that in 1983 had 23 doses of 7 vaccines to a country that has 600 doses of 200 vaccines?
- You may not care...But think about this.
Compare children's health from 1983 and 2014....Do you see something startling? In the very least do some research!!!!!!!
We as a nation are Sicker, Dying Younger, have more vaccines, and more pills for medicine than any other country!!! Something has got to give. We cannot continue on this route.
Think Scientifically...What has changed since 1983?
More prescription drugs to children
More prescription drugs for adults
Cell Phone use
Poor air quality
More fluoride in the waters
One of the above has to be responsible: Though I am sure it is probably a compilation of them all.
Please, Please Educate yourself. Start with asking yourself these Eight Questions from NVIC.