1. If something is bugging you, nagging you, and you can't get it out of your mind, find out what it is and deal with it. Take action immediately to resolve the situation, rather than worrying about it. Procrastination can lead to deterioration.
2. Avoid the trap of being absolute. Black and white or polar thinking patterns can lead to stress. Life is full of gray areas so filling your head with thoughts like: "I never...all people...it always..." And beware of: all or nothing terms and generalization...They can trigger very negative thoughts.
3. Expect the best or prepare yourself for the worst?
4. Stop beating yourself up for not being "good" enough. (Example given: did you stop going to the gym, running, or dare I say writing, because you didn't think you were "good" enough. Remember: Practice will make you better!)
5. When thinking about the past...Try to remember the good...let go of the bad.
6. Don't let other people control your feelings.
7. Motivate yourself: Take a look in the mirror and say something NICE!!!
8. If you think negative things about others...let it go...they are not worth the time.
9. Value your own thoughts.
1o. Trust that you have the ability to change your life if you want to.
11. Don't let the past rule you. Learn from it and move on.
12. Enjoy leisure activities without feeling guilt. Its OKAY to take a nap. Its okay to have a day where you do nothing.
13. Learn how to handle criticism (We will try to get back to this one at another time)
14. Appreciate your achievements.
15. Listen to your body.
Last Thought Of the Day: During a typical day, which do you look out for: Miracles or Obstacles? This is a tough one, especially when shit is always hitting the fan. However difficult it might be, it is in our own best interest to take a moment to see the good out there...it helps us to move forward and stay focused.
Hope you like this....Thanks for visiting. Have a GRRReat Day!!!