I would give a source, but I don’t know where it originated as it has been copy and pasted and shared too much. If you know where it started…let me know…As I hope that the originator of the post only had good intentions. (Reminding of course: The road to hell is paved with “good intentions”) Side Note: I can’t help but think this is targeted toward a certain group of people…say Mom Bloggers…And what do they blog about: Education reform, medication reform, family unity, working together…etc… Its something to think about.
Before we begin the quote, for purposes of better communication I am going to define, for this article only, two words that I will use…these words in the “real” world are obviously interchangeable but to keep the article clear I am going to separate the two:
Predator: Any person that is involved in human trafficking in any way…including the customers
Pedo or Pedophile: A single person that goes out and molests or rapes a single person: As in they work alone. Think of it this way Predator is a corporation, and Pedo’s are not.
Without further ado, the post: (click read more) (or watch on Youtube)
It's baby girl's first day of school! She looks SO cute in her new outfit you just have to take a picture and put it on Facebook so all your friends and family can see. You're so excited dropping her off that you "check in" to her school on Fb saying "I can't believe how big she's gotten. Time sure flies. One proud momma/daddy right here!".... Meanwhile, the mystery guy whose friend request you hurriedly accepted earlier this morning is saving that picture you posted of your daughter in her cute new outfit to his phone and texting it to 60 other grown men across the world with the caption "Caucasian female. Age 5. Brown hair, green eyes. $2,500." Not only did you provide a picture of your little girl to a child trafficker, you've handed him the name and exact location of her school on a silver cyber platter. You go to pick her up at 3:00 this afternoon, but she's nowhere to be found. Little do you know, your precious baby girl was sold to a 43-year-old pedophile before you even stepped foot off campus this morning, and now she's on her way to South Africa with a bag over her head, confused, terrified and crying because a man she's never seen before picked her up from school, and now she doesn't know where her parents are, where she's going, or what's gonna happen to her.
STOP ADDING STRANGERS ON FACEBOOK
Very first thought: No probably heading toward the U.S.A somewhere
My second thought: Why is there 2000 + Likes, and the comments have 1666 + likes. Gee seems like someone does have a lot of friends.
Top comments: I don’t trust anyone with 500 friends, no one knows that many people.
HMMMM….This is where the gears in my head got to grinding.
I have over 500 friends…and I post pictures of my child…But I am not putting my child in harm’s way because I know the facts. Big Business is Big business, they aren’t going to waist such time and energy on stealing one kid. Sorry, but it is true. Now if they said: Pedophile and Parents please look and make sure none of your FRIENDS (As in people you know or are related to) Are not convicted pedophiles I may have applauded this post. After all, the pedo’s are usually someone a child knows and the parents know. They are more often than not, a family member or a very trusted friend. So ask yourself this: Do you have a convicted pedophile in your family or close circle of “real” friends? Because when it comes to keep your child safe … this is the best thing to know.
Now on to the Predators and the Big Billion Dollar business of Sex Trafficking, which is what this post was supposed to be about.
Here are some facts:
- If someone wants to know where you live:
- · They can look it up easily, they don’t need you to check in with Facebook. In fact, you don’t even need a Facebook account. Not to mention schools are listed by districts and broken down by your address.
- · Sex Trafficking is a Billion dollar business, and it is efficient. (I know this sounds crass, especially because I am talking about humans, but I want to make it clear, humans, to them, are nothing more than a product. They need quantity and quality. Stealing one child at a time is not efficient)
- · There are 2.4 million Sex Slaves trafficked a year, but there is also a HIGH demand for Domestic Slaves as well, this means that the predators will do “group” kidnappings, and the ones they won’t make money off sex for will be sold for other reasons. Yes the slave trade is alive, and doing very well.
- · In 2006 U.S. attorneys handled 82.8 percent more child pornography cases than they had in 1994.
- · State and local law enforcement agencies involved in Internet Crimes against Children Task Forces reported a 230 percent increase in the number of documented complaints of online enticement of children from 2004 to 2008.
- · ICAC Task Forces noted a more than 1,000 percent increase in complaints of child sex trafficking from 2004 to 2008.
- · As of March 2014, the CyberTipline has received more than 2.3 million reports of suspected child sexual exploitation since it was launched in 1998.
- · As of March 2014, NCMEC’s Child Victim Identification Program has reviewed and analyzed more than 108 million child pornography images since it was created in 2002.
- · According to a report conducted by The Human Rights Project for Girls (not to be sexist, but unfortunately girls being exploited and kidnapped is considerably higher) and the Child Welfare and Domestic Child Sex trafficking…The following has been shown:
- · In 2013, 60 percent of the child sex trafficking victims recovered as part of a FBI nationwide raid from over 70 cities were children from foster care or group homes.
- · In 2012, Connecticut reported 88 child victims of sex trafficking. Eighty-six were child welfare involved, and most reported abuse while in foster care or residential placement.
- · In 2012, Los Angeles County, California reported that of the 72 commercially sexually exploited girls in their Succeed through Achievement and Resilience (STAR) Court Program, 56 were child-welfare involved.
- · In 2007, New York City identified 2,250 child victims of trafficking. Seventy-five percent of those experienced some contact with the child welfare system, mostly in the context of abuse and neglect proceedings.
- · The highest risk group for kidnapping: 15 to 27, the second 0-3.
So as you can see…from facts, and not fear: You females aged 15 to 27, really need to be mindful about who and where and what you associate with. But as you can see, Predators don’t really bother snatching one child at a time, which is bad for business. They have the means and power to snatch many girls and Boys at once. And pedophiles, the ones that hurt the little children, they like to groom the child and parent first. If you want to protect your child from pedos, know the red flags, know your close inner circle. If you have a family member that has ever molested, don’t have your kid around them, even if they are so-called “cured”….It’s really that simple.
Now, before I run out of time, I think this post is about something else, and again I may be wrong, but with the way that the people in power seem to operate, I wouldn’t put it passed them.
I think this is about scaring people into not Uniting. I think it is a means of controlling us worker bees. I know that sounds a bit sketchy and paranoid, but the post itself is a bit paranoid. Facebook, google plus, Tumblr, twitter…and many others social groups are not bad, I think they allow for us humans to connect with people we would have never been able to connect with before. Sure I have lots of So-called strangers on my friends lists…But many of these strangers have become GREAT FRIENDS…they have opened my eyes to information that without these groups or sites I wouldn’t have known. These social mediums are a way for people to get to know each other, to talk, and to make a stand. Right now we are on the cusp of change, we are on the cusp of a great uniting….But as always, those in charge do not like this, they can’t just shut down the internet, they know that now, so they are smart: They spread fear and disinformation. They hire trolls. And they know that United We Stand, Divided We Fall.
It comes down to this: The more people we reach out to …the more of a chance we have and regaining our freedom. While it is dangerous out there…The world in general is dangerous…We cannot be afraid. We cannot assume that every person asking to be our friend is some predator or pedo. Sure, some are, we have a real crisis. But the more we talk about these things, the more information and education we get…the safer our world will become.
If you want source information please see an older Post I did: http://eliciaclegg.com/3/post/2014/07/is-child-protective-services-too-aggressive.html
Also if you want to learn about power, corruption, and the sex slave trade involving the UN…yes the very people hired to protect us have been a part of this shadow, disgusting, depraved world of Human Slave Trade…Please start with the following article: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/08/world/08nations.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
As always, have a beautiful Day.