Remember how I say: The same argument you use to take away another persons rights, will be used against you...Well here you go...it begins.
Most people that support the notion of ENDING Hate Speech, also do not like the big banks and the 1% and the fact that the banks were bailed out, I know this because most of the ending Hate Speech, liked Bernie Sanders, and Sanders wanted to end the bankers...Right? (Which is the one thing I liked about the man)
Definition Time: from Oxford Dictionary.
- Free: not under the control of another, at liberty. autonomous. unrestricted, not restrained or fixed, not imprisoned.
- Speech: faculty, act, or manner of speaking
- Hate: dislike intensely. dislike. be reluctant.
- So free speech is the act of speaking in a way that is not being controlled by another.
- So hate speech could be defined as the act of speaking in a way that is disliked intensely.
Take a look at the following and tell me what you think. It's time to put a stop to all the banker bashing.
Also I will include a couple of videos below that correlate with this video. (Now remember kids, it always starts in the media, and then goes to the schools, and before you know it, if you disagree with any big Corporation, you will be guilty of HATE SPEECH!!!!)
Free Speech is absolutely necessary to a civilized society!!!!
| || |