"Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit with which to tackle the big challenges; it should allow you to find values which will be your road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing...it should teach you what is important: how to live and how to die." John Taylor Gatto.

Comments

This is a very inspirational quote from John Taylor Gatto. Education in this generation is not about learning anymore. It's now all about passing. I remembered when I was still in college, I don't care if I had a failing grade as long as I haven't cheated in any exams and my conscience is pure. What's important for me is that I've learned. I know that this is kind of awful for many people but I do believe in the saying that "Grades are just numbers."

01/27/2017 10:14pm

Your last point that teach must the best that how to live and how to die is very meaning full point if any one understand this with deeply you right very amazing article about the education we must get those education who teach our soul.

02/07/2017 8:49pm

02/15/2017 11:09pm

Aloe Vera is amazingly valuable plant and generally ladies uses it for their sound skin. We can create it at our home successfully at any rate read this post to consider building up this supportive plant at home in this post.

02/27/2017 10:05pm

Who cherish toys? I think a few people love toys more aside from kids even younger likewise play with toys as i need to work under various essay composing undertaking then whenever i got time i begin playing with my tyke toys as one of his delightful toy is helicopter i want to play with it as it is loaded with stimulation as an incredible remote framework joined with it i don't know how the innovation is upgrading?

03/22/2017 2:17am

Sometime we already need a good life in order to maintain a better life time in order to have changes due to make something better in life.

05/16/2017 2:51am

Such a good topic selected and thanks for update. It is a very helpful information topic, i love it your blog and keep posting more.